Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day 7, 758 km. Denmark

Started off in Viken, got out a bit later than planned. My friend Jacob rode his fixie and accompanied me to the ferry, a distance of 16km. On the way we recorded some video of us playing around on our bikes. Before going into the ferry we each had an ice cream, passion fruit and wild berries for me, lemon and blueberry for Jacob.

As soon as I got off the boat it started to pour down on me, luckily I had expected this, so I got to put my clothes to the test again and had them on in a matter of seconds.

I just poured my second cup of coffee and realized that it is going to be my last one for a while, apparently I did not pack enough instant coffee powder, I'll have to do something about that. The further I get, the more space I have left over thanks to the fact that I keep eating up all the dry-tech food I packed.

Next ferry will take me to Germany, probably some time tomorrow evening.

Data:

Distance: 122km

Average speed: 14,9km/h

Footnote: This will be posted at a later time when I have internet access.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment