Saturday 4 August 2012

Day 10. 1035km. 3rd of Aug.

30km north of Hamburg now. Today has been both sunny and rainy. Got an early start and managed my 100km early on, just after that I found a campsite. Just after lunch I passed the 1000km mark for this trip, and that on only 9 days of cycling. Tomorrow (today) I'm heading down to Hamburg to visit their Brompton store. From what I've seen online it really looks great. The bike and I are still holding up great. I haven't reinflated the tires yet, there hasn't been a need to. No punctures through my Kevlar and not a single screw loose. I do check them from time to time. I've taken it off road more and more, Germany does however have great roads. Cycle paths running alongside every major road so no complaints there. The people are friendly and enthusiastic about my trip.

Now time for bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment